For 4 people
300g basmati rice
1 tbsp cooking oil
1 ground onion
2 glosses of garlics, finely chopped
1 tsp fenouil seeds
1 tbsp sesame seeds
1/2 tbsp curcuma powder
1 tbsp cumin powder
1/2 tbsp marin salt
3 glosses of cardamome
6 black pepper seeds
50 cl of chicken stock
some curry leaves
1.Rinse the rice and put them in a salad bowl. Cover them with water just at the level of the rice.
2. In a frying pan, heat up the cooking oil, add in the onion and garlics until the good smell coming out.
3. Add in the fenouil seeds, sesame seeds, curcuma, cumin, the salt, the girofle, the cardamome and the black pepper seeds. Fry them for a while until they smell good.
4. Add in the rice, fry them each 2 minutes until the rice become opaque.
5. Add in the chicken stock and let it boil.
6. Cover the frying pan, reduce the fire and let it simmer for 15-20 minutes, or until the water is absorbed.
7. Take the frying pan off the stove, let it cool down for 5 minutes, then fix the rice with some curry leaves for garnishing.
8. Best serve with curry chicken.